This section of the website provides access to information, images, and resources produced during the project.
- Hadrian's Wall: A Life - Richard Hingley's book, published in 2012.
- Wall Stories - Nine leaflets and a booklet for you to download (pdf format), highlighting some of the people and places featured in the book. An invitation for you to explore Hadrian's Wall country!
- Follow-on Funding for Impact and Engagement: Final Report. An overview of the 2014-15 AHRC funded project, and evaluation work carried out in 2016.
- Not just Hadrian's Wall - A look at some of the ways in which the Wall has influenced, inspired, and impacted on the people who visited it and the landscape around it.
- Tales of the Frontier Images (ADS Archive) - A searchable collection of free-to-use photographs collected during the project, featuring places and objects along the length of the Wall.
- Pictures and Perceptions: survey results - How do visitors to the Wall perceive the monument and the surrounding landscape? This survey was designed to find out just that.
- An Archaeology of Race - This project examined the Northern Frontier of Hadrian’s Wall as a multicultural place. On these pages you will find a Teaching Pack and downloadable material from an exhibition.
- Wall Links - Useful web links and suggested reading.